Friday 6 January 2012

I married you. (part 8)

The first contact with Alice…

In the evening I sent her a message; ‹‹hi Alice, it was nice to know u, hw oz ur trip frm Chingola? Gud note.›› She did not reply to this message and I started panicking again; maybe she did not like me… why didn’t I ask her home address? Will I meet her again…? Before going in bed, I was checking on my phone almost every after a minute for her response. However she did not respond. The first thing I did when I wake-up in the morning was to check once more on phone but I did not find anything. Again I sent another message; hi Alice, I hope u are ok, I will b hapy if u respond to my sms. Have a Gud day. In the evening around 20hrs she replied; “thax 4 ur sms, I oz happy too,, 2 knw u. sorry 4 not responding in tym, I was busy.” After reading her message I was very happy and I got courage to call her during off-pick time... That night we talked almost 2hrs on phone, she sounded so lovely that I was more disturbed with her golden voice... From that evening, we started communicating daily… Since, I had few days before the end of my holiday; I had to make an appointment to meet her in Kitwe...

When we met in Kitwe we went and sat at Freedom Park a very simple place but we created a romantic environment there. When I saw her this time she looked very different... She looked younger and more beautiful… she dressed in a blue jean trousers and a white top in her short natural hair. Once more my heart skipped a breath, Oh!!! Alice you look nice. I said... “Thank you James, you too look different compared to last time we met in Chingola” Sure…? “yes, besides, you sound different, on phone …” How? “…you sound too serious…” so what do you prefer now? “I think both, because, now I can understand more about you” what…? I asked. “By your gestures as we talk, I can learn more about you” for real even me I’m happy to see you and your voice on phone is not very different from the real you...

We talked about our families and I came to learn that originally she is from Kasama, Northern Province and I told her that originally I’m from Mpika, Muchinga province. As we were talking I came to discover that she was intelligent and a sensitive person... She never allowed me to hold her hands. However, we had fun time and I wouldn’t believe how time moved fast… That day I come to believed in one Italian saying; “Quando un uomo siede un'ora in compagnia di una bella ragazza, sembra sia passato un minuto.When a man sits an hour in the company of a beautiful girl, seems to have spent a minute…

Alice when can we meet again? I asked her. “Since you have said you are leaving for Lusaka a week earlier before your actual day of your flight, we can meet on the weekend; I think I will be free…” Do you mind if I suggest that next time we meet in Ndola? “Ok… I will let you know tomorrow on that one.” Later on we went to KMB bus station… I waited until she left for Luanshya and I board a bus for Mufurila. Fantasy about her accompanied me in a bus until I arrived home…

For sure Alice has changed my world… she has disturbed the cool water in the pond… I used to talk to her almost every hour… She became my daily thought… I loved everything about her… In Kitwe each time I handed her anything and our hands touched each other, I felt sexual tensions… our love and trust grew strong and stronger the more we talked to each other… Alice was sincere and she had certain moral values that I loved more about her… She was 3years younger than me, but each time she challenges me over a certain issue… I felt inferiority. She was intellectually good...

No comments: